Registration for the 2022 Football and Cheer season is now open.
The registration fee for football and cheerleading is listed below:
- 7th and 8th grade football or cheer – $150
- 5th and 6th grade football or cheer – $150
- 3rd and 4th grade football or cheer – $150
- 1st and 2nd grade cheer – $150
- 1st and 2nd grade football (Flag) – $75
The maximum per family cost is capped at $300 per family.
There is a 20% discount for early registration which ends on March 31st 2022.
2022 Important Dates:
- Mandatory Football and Cheer Practice begins on Tuesday August 8th 6pm – 8pm at the Roosevelt School Field
- FREE Excel Concussion Testing Saturday August 13th at Excel in Woburn for all 5th-8th graders. Football and Cheer
- FREE Excel Concussion Testing Tuesday August 16th at 5:45pm at the Roosevelt School Field for all 1st-4th graders. Football and Cheer
- Equipment Turn Out -Saturday August 13th – 280 E Foster St, Melrose, MA 02176, The Fire House starting at 9am
- Picture Day Sunday September 25th
- Football Playoffs, if qualified, November 13th and November 20th
2022 Melrose Youth Football & Cheer Schedule:Game times:
- 1/2 Flag: 9AM
- 3/4 Tackle: 10:30AM
- 5/6 Tackle: 12PM
- 7/8 Tackle: 1:30PM