MYFC would like to congratulate Regina DelGineo, Rob Colozzo, and Madigan Laidlaw on receiving the 2022 MYFC Diane R Pietrantonio scholarship. All three recipients participate in our program and continued their football and cheer careers in high school. We would like to wish all the recipients nothing but the best in their future endeavors.
Melrose Youth Football and Cheer has postponed our 2021 Parents Meeting. Further communication will be sent out closer to the season. Thank you
Registration for the 2021 Football and Cheer season is now open.
The registration fee for football and cheerleading is listed below:
- 7th and 8th grade football or cheer – $150
- 5th and 6th grade football or cheer – $150
- 3rd and 4th grade football or cheer – $150
- 1st and 2nd grade football (Flag) or cheer – $75
The maximum per family cost is capped at $300 per family.
There is a 20% discount for early registration which ends on March 31st 2021.
2021 Important Dates:
2021 Practice Start Dates
- Football and Cheer Practice begins on Tuesday August 9th 6pm – 8pm at the Roosevelt School Field
- FREE Excel Concussion Testing Saturday August 14th at Excel in Woburn for all 5th-8th graders. Football and Cheer
- FREE Excel Concussion Testing Tuesday August 17th at 5:45pm at the Roosevelt School Field for all 1st-4th graders. Football and Cheer
- Equipment Turn Out -Saturday August 14th – 280 E Foster St, Melrose, MA 02176, The Fire House starting at 9am
2021 Melrose Youth Football & Cheer Schedule:Game times:
- 1/2 Flag: 9AM
- 3/4 Tackle: 10:30AM
- 5/6 Tackle: 12PM
- 7/8 Tackle: 1:30PM